Awareness Programmes are organized for individuals and groups who are planning to set up new Self Help Groups (Bachat Gat) or for newly formed SHGs. New Self Help Groups face many issues at their formative stage due to insufficient information. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai conducts Awareness Camps covering topics such as :
1) What is Self-Help Group (Bachat Gat)
2) History of Self Help Group Movement.
3) How to form a new SHG.
4) Rules and Regulations
5) How to appoint Office Bearers.
6) How to manage your Bachat Gat.
7) Finances of Self Help Groups.
8) Government Schemes for Bachat Gat.
9) How to maintain various Books of Accounts and Records.
10) Bachat Gat Registration Process.
11) Banking Procedures, how to link your SHG with Bank
12) How to sustain your Bachat Gat
13) How to transform your SHG into a Business Enterprise.
14) List of Various Businesses SHGs can do.
15) Question and Answer Session
03.00 – 04.00 Hours.
These programmes are available for our members. To enroll as a member click here.
These programmes are either organized by Swayamsiddha Foundation directly or are organized for other organizations for their groups at their venue with nominal fees.
To organize such programmes in your area for your organization please fill the form on the right side. Our representatives will contact for further providing further details and working out a programme.