Part I – Self Help Group .
- History of SHG
- Indian Perspective of SHG
- What is SHG
- Objectives and
- Features of SHG
- Types of SHG
- Advantages of SHG
- How to form SHG
- Management of SHG
- Finances of SHG
- Credit Rating of SHG
- Various Schemes for SHG
- Resolution Formats
Part II – Self Employment through SHG
- What is Self Employment
- How to start a Business
- How to convert SHG a Business Enterprise
- What is MSME
- Various Schemes for New Entrepreneurs
- Addresses of Govt. Agencies
- Format of Project Report
- Format of EM Registration Form
Important Information about ebooks :
- This is a e-book (i.e. in .pdf format) Hard copy of the ebook is not available.
- The Registration of a firm using EM Part II mentioned in the ebook is now not applicable.
- Registration of a unit is now done online by Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
- Sharing of this ebook is prohibited. If it is noticed that the ebook is shared illegally, legal action will be taken.
- Government schemes are sometimes subsumed / merged with other scheme / closed. Approach nearest relevant government authority to inquire about the existing scheme.