Intensive Workshops are organized for individuals and groups who are planning to start a business activity with the help of their Self Help Groups. Information on various aspects relating to the strengthening of Self Help Groups and Business is provided in this programme. The range of topics covered are :
1) What is Self-Help Group (Bachat Gat ).
2) History of Self Help Group Movement.
3) How to form a new SHG.
4) Rules and Regulations
5) How to appoint Office Bearers.
6) How to manage your Bachat Gat.
7) Finances of Self Help Groups.
8) Government Schemes for Bachat Gat.
9) How to maintain various Books of Accounts and Records.
10) Bachat Gat Registration Process.
11) Banking Procedures, how to link your SHG with Bank
12) How to sustain your Bachat Gat
13) How to transform your SHG into a Business Enterprise.
14) List of Various Businesses SHGs can do.
15) Question and Answer Session
16) How to set up Business?
17) What are the steps to be taken to set up business?
18) How to Register your Business?
19) How to do Market Survey?
20) What are various Finance Schemes (Loan Schemes) available?
21) What is a Project Report? How is it prepared?
22) Other related Information.
03.00 – 04.00 Hours.
These programmes are available for our members. To enroll as a member click here.
These programmes are either organized by Swayamsiddha Foundation directly or are organized for other organizations for their groups at their venue with nominal fees.
To organize such programmes in your area for your organization please fill the form on the right side. Our representatives will contact for further providing further details and working out a programme.