Objective of the Award :
Swayamsiddha Puraskar – Yet another Initiative of Swayamsiddha Foundation to encourage entrepreneurship among women. Swayamsiddha Foundation, Mumbai is a Non Governmental Organisation working for Women Empowerment since 2006. This Award “Swayamsiddha Puraskar” was instituted with an aim to award Women Entrepreneurs engaged in manufacturing, service & trading sectors.
Who can Apply :
1) Any Women Entrepreneur, whether member or non member can apply.
2) Women SHGs engaged in business activity (manufacturing / service / trading) can apply.
About Award :
Winners are felicitated in a Public Ceremony with a Trophy, Citation & Certificate at the hands of Dignitaries in the first / second week of March every year.
Category of Award :
Three Awards in each categories viz. Manufacturing, Servicing, Trading (Total 09 Awards) + 01 Award for Upcoming Entrepreneur
Procedure to Apply :
- Apply by filing the form link that will be provided when the application for awards are invited in the month of December every year.
- After successful filing of the form, you will be provided link to the payment gateway. Members pay Rs.500/- fee, while non members pay Rs.1,000/-
- Pay the fee.
- Fully completed application form with fees is scrutinized and sent to team of Jury for their evaluation and recommendations.
- Query if any, asked by Swayamsiddha or Jury, is to be answered by the applicant.
- The Award is recommended by the Jury and declared by Swayamsiddha and presented to the winner in a Public Ceremony.
Recent Past Winners :
Mrs.Shalan Sapre Joshi, Manufacturing Sector
Mrs Manisha Deshpande, Manufacturing Sector
Swapnali Mathkar, Manufacturing Sector
Swapnali Vaibhav Doshi, Manufacturing Sector
Madhura Umesh Damle, Manufacturing Sector
Sanjiwani Ashok Jadhav, Manufacturing Sector
Sayali Gadre, Manufacturing Sector
Pranita Yuvaraj Vairal, Service Sector
Anita Nirmale, Service Sector
Rupali Chaudhari, Service Sector
Uma Santosh Desai, Service Sector
Dr.Meena Unadkat, Service Sector
- Mrs.Vaishali Naik, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Namrata Divekar, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Neeta Zope, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Bharati Pahade, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs.Vrunda Phadke, Manufacturing Sector
- Mrs. Sheetal Zambre, Service Sector
- Mrs.Chaitrali Agashe, Service Sector
- Mrs.Priyadarshini Mankar, Service Sector
- Mrs.Suman Gole, Trading Sector.
- Mrs. Namrata Gawade, Service Sector
- Mrs. Kalyani Hate, Manufacturer